Lyophyllum hypoxanthum dopo 4 anni ....

Agaricaceae, Amanitaceae, Bolbitiaceae, Coprinaceae, Cortinariaceae, Crepidotaceae, Entolomataceae, Hygrophoraceae,Marasmiaceae, Pleurotaceae, Pluteraceae, Strophariaceae, Tricholomataceae
gianrico
Cognome: Vasquez
Nome: Gianrico

Re: Lyophyllum hypoxanthum dopo 4 anni ....

Messaggio da gianrico »

Lyophyllum hypoxanthum
Allegati
Lyophyllum hypoxanthum 6.JPG
Lyophyllum hypoxanthum 6.JPG (209.88 KiB) Visto 8411 volte
doni
Esperto
Cognome: De Giorgi
Nome: Donatella

Messaggio da doni »

bel ritrovamento voi state più avanti di noi ancora qui non c'è quasi nulla
Olga Godorova
Cognome: Olga
Nome: Godorova

Messaggio da Olga Godorova »

Hello, dear friends.
My name is Olga and I am an amateur mycologist from Israel.
Recently we found here in Israel, on sandy soil, several large mushrooms, which look very much like those, published here - Lyophyllm hypoxanthum/Calocybe hypoxantha, or, to be exact, I think, Lyophyllum hypoxanthum var. occidentale - with more pale, whitish cap and slightly greying flesh.
I just wanted to add, that our mushrooms were found near trees of Acacia saligna and Casuarina, not under Cupressus trees
From the beginning I thought, it is some species of Leucopaxillus genus, but finally I got to this page and saw the pictures, published here, and understood, that "this is our boy".
I started to look for the information in the internet about this species, and understood, that it is quite rare. I did not find an information about it's edibility or toxity. Do you treat this mushroom as edible, unedible or poisonous?
And also I read in the beginning of this topic, that according to your observation, these mushrooms' fruit bodies remain for a long time, maybe month or more, and do not decay. Does it mean, that they could contain antibiotic material, that preserves them from decay, just like it is in mushrooms of Leucopaxillus genus? Do other species of Lyophyllum genus have this characteristic too, according to your observation?
I'd be glad to hear, what you say about this fungi, as it is somenthing new for me and it looks just beautiful.
Here are some of our pictures, taken in Israel in winter mushroom season (our season lasts usually in October-Februar and comes to its end now).
Thank you and have a pleasant day
Olga
Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine
Artù
Amministratore
Cognome: Baglivo
Nome: Arturo

Messaggio da Artù »

ciao Olga piacere di conoscerti, nel salento (lecce, italia) abbiamo trovato spesso lyophyllum buxeum sotto acacia. qui http://www.apasseggionelbosco.it/forum/ ... um-buxeum/ puoi vedere le differenze con hypoxanthum var. occidentale in un nostro vecchio studio.
Per quanto attiene alla composizione ed alle sue caratteristiche di resistenza non ho mai approfondito personalmente la questione. perciò non so risponderti.

Hi Olga, nice to meet you, in Salento (Lecce, Italy), we often found Lyophyllum buxeum under the Acacia trees.
Here http://www.apasseggionelbosco.it/forum/ ... um-buxeum/ you can see the differences with hypoxanthum var. occidentale in our old studio.
With regard to the composition and its strength I've never personally deeply, so I do not know answer.

PS sorry for my english :oops:
patty
Esperto
Cognome: Ferrari
Nome: Patrizia

Messaggio da patty »

Ciao Olga,
welcome!!! :D

:bye: Patty
Agaricus
Esperto
Cognome: Carassai
Nome: Ennio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Agaricus »

Ciao a tutti,
riprendo anch'io questo mio post iniziato esattamente 3 anni e 2 mesi fà; quante cose sono cambiate (almeno per me) nel frattempo, ma questo fungo è ancora fedele alla sua stazione di crescita.
Qualche giorno fa, accompagnato da due miei soci, sono stato nel viale dove dall'ottobre 1996 trovo questa bella specie e puntualmente, anche se solo due esemplari anche quest'anno ha fatto la sua comparsa.
Peccato per diversi altri esemplari rotti e calpestati dalle persone che transitano in questo viale, pazienza!.
un salutone,
Ennio.
1)
Allegati
Lyophyllum hypoxanthum 6-2-2013 1.jpg
Lyophyllum hypoxanthum 6-2-2013 1.jpg (178.45 KiB) Visto 8246 volte
Agaricus
Esperto
Cognome: Carassai
Nome: Ennio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Agaricus »

2) esemplare un pò vecchiotto, ma ancora ben determinabile.
Allegati
Lyophyllum hypoxanthum 6-2-2013 2.jpg
Lyophyllum hypoxanthum 6-2-2013 2.jpg (179.78 KiB) Visto 8246 volte
Olga Godorova

Thank you very much, Arturo and Patty! : :)
It is very interesting to discover, that there is one more species, which is very close to what we have here in Israel.
Arturo, I think, you may be right, as we found these Lyophyllums under Eucaliptus trees too. So, it could be Lyophyllum buxeum. I will examine the page with the explanation about the differences between these three species.
Olga Godorova

Just to be sure, that these are pictures of the same species (probably, as Arturo says, Lyophyllum buxeum) I want to show you some pictures from another collection - these were found under Casuarina trees - they are evergreen plants just like Cupressus trees. They got to 8-12 cm size in the cap, and 5-6*3-4 cm in the stem. The spores are ellipsoid, about 4-5*3 µ. The smell was mushroomy-fragrant, quite pleasant, and the taste mild and pleasant as well. I saw, that their flesh was quite whitish and did not become grey so much. Just after they were kept for several days in a refrigerator and got defrosted, they look a bit more grey on cut.
Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine
Rispondi